  • Subject: Re: subfile processing--readc & sflnxtchg
  • From: "Brian Scott" <BScott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:41:47 -0500

This guy must be smart that replied to this.

--------------------------------------
Brian A. Scott
Director of IS
Spotsylvania County
540-582-7055 x240
540-582-8255 Fax
bscott@spotsylvania.va.us

>>> <Spotsyvv@aol.com> 02/11/99 01:32PM >>>
Bob,

you can retain the SFLNXTCHG attribute of any SFL record detected by a READC
by simply re-updating the record with the SFLNXTCHG indicator *ON.
This way any subsequent READC will always pick up the changed records.

Valerio V.
County of Spotsylvania, VA

In a message dated 2/11/99 10:43:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,