  • Subject: RE: queries about hide
  • From: Padman Kumar <padmancp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:36:06 +0530

hi bob,

        my intentation is not to aggravate someone.thanks for u're nice
suggestion.if u give the tips on how to invisible that field in SEU,it would be
better.

thankx in advance

If you want to "hide" a line permenantly in SEU, put a D in the line number
field, and delete the line.
If you want an invisible line of code in your source, it can be done. Problem
is that I can think of no
reasonable explanation to have an "invisible" line of code, except larceny or
just to aggravate a co-worker.
(Honest, I never aggravated anyone!) Also, that line would only be invisible on
the display, a listing of
the code would reveal the line.

Bob