From: Don Hawk <donh@the400group.com>
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Date: Thursday, February 04, 1999 12:36 PM
Subject: Earlier post on Search400

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com
>+---
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Galgano;Carl;J.
FN:Carl J. Galgano
ORG:EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:770-422-2995
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:770-839-8168
TEL;WORK;FAX:770-425-8391
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;540 Powder Springs Street=0D=0ASuite C19;Marietta;GA;30064
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:540 Powder Springs Street=0D=0ASuite C19=0D=0AMarietta, GA 30064
URL:http://www.ediconsulting.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
REV:19990204T212003Z
END:VCARD