  Michael,

        Most likely they are based on *PF that are not yet restored so
they do not / can not restore. If you can Omit your Logicals from the
first pass restore and do a second pass with just logicals.

        Also, set the RST command to print out what it does. That report
will tell you more that the Joblog does...(Most of the time  ;-)

        JMS