• Subject: Remote OUTQ to a HP printer
  • From: Sam <kanak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 22:07:30 -0500

Please help:

I have a client that has a HP laser printer connected to their network.
We had been using NS-Elite router to use it as an AS/400 printer.  We
decided to use a remote outq so we could avoid the NS router and send
directly to its IP address on the network.  The problem we have is the
printer has 3 trays and the remote writer does not care which tray it
sends to.  We have all PCs default to tray 3 because there are forms in

trays 1 and 2, and the NS router always sent to tray 3.  Does anyone
know how the remote outq can be directed to tray 3, or have an
alternative solution?

TIA
Sam Kanakanui

+---