>From V3R2 manual "Work Management", SC41-3306-01:

"12.6.6 Job Schedule Object

The job schedule object contains entries that set up a schedule of jobs.
You can schedule jobs by adding
a job schedule entry to the job schedule object.  The job schedule object,
QDFTJOBSCD, is in the QUSRSYS
library and has an object type of *JOBSCD.  You cannot create, delete,
rename, or duplicate the job
schedule object, and you cannot move it to any other library.

This job schedule object is shipped with public authority of *CHANGE. This
is the minimum authority
necessary to add, change, hold, release, and remove job schedule entries."

There is more, like how to save and restore the job scedule, etc.

Brian Johnson
Help/Systems, Inc.
brian.johnson@helpsystems.com
www.helpsystems.com