  • Subject: RE: system answering message by itself
  • From: Glenn Birnbaum <gbirnba@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:47:24 -0800

On the SBMJOB and the CHGJOB command, there is the option INQMSGRPY.  If this
is set to *DFT, then the messages will be auto answered using the current
default for the message.  Someone could have changed the default on the SBMJOB
command for this parameter and that would cause this to happen in all submitted
jobs that do not specifically code that parm.  Check that SBMJOB command....

Glenn