  • Subject: Re: CUDS
  • From: "R. Bruce Hoffman, Jr." <rbruceh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:52:34 -0500

Too late about the price of COMMON going up.

It is not just the big name speakers.  It is the lack of IBMers.  With the
cutbacks from the plants, the lack of REALLY good alchohol to ply their spirits
and tongues... <VBG>

Yeah, COMMON isn't what it used to be.  But if we keep trying to make it what it
used to be, well...  we all been dare, done dat, bought da t-shirt...