Well, all in all I'll be loading 50 million records into the converted
database, on about five different occasions (50M x 5) .  I ran a test of
INZPFM, adding 500,000 records, and it took about thirty minutes to run.
Processing by relative record number then becomes essentially a chain & update
as opposed to a write (twice as many I/O operations), and it soon gets to be
too time intensive for my purposes.

Regards,
Rich

Rich Duzenbury