  • Subject: Re: Seeking your considered opinion.........
  • From: "Roger Vicker" <rvicker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:35:33 -0600

Endre,

I can vouch for the Partners in Education program. I am currently sponsoring
SouthWestern Community College in this program. As a qualified school you should
be able to either get an old CISC system for free or a newer RISC for 1% of list
per month for two years. They include almost _all_ the software and even 4
courseware classes (my teacher friends say they are more complete than what they
put together for the classes they teach).

To qualify you basically have to get an IBM Business Partner or other IBM
customer
to sponsor you (basically make sure you are teaching what is _really_ needed in
the work place) and promise to start teaching within one year and that the
system
is for teaching only. I have worked with Linda Grigoleit at (507) 253-7508 or
e-mail at pie@vnet.ibm.com

Roger Vicker, CCP

--
*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte ***
A good frame of mind . . . but no picture.