  • Subject: RE: FTP server authority issue
  • From: Tim McCarthy <TimM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:22:38 -0400

Bruce, if you come across any further info on this I would really
appreciate a copy. The customer is somehow holding me responsible for
this quirk (because they use our FTP client product) and no amount of
explaining seems to convince them that this is a server issue - frankly
they don't understand the difference between the client and server
functions anyway, and hey maybe they shouldn't have to.

Thanks.