  • Subject: Re: BPCS on V4R3
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 9:15:22 -0500

I am not interested in the BPCS-L mailing list as its not in my
day-to-day routines.

How much can I say without getting my butt in a sling?  I get up to
Rochester for a week at a time on a somewhat annual basis.  They have
a benchmark center next to where I always went to.  In this benchmark
center you can load your software and have it tested out for different
loads, etc.  There are several plaques on the wall for various
companies from around the world who have benchmarked their software
and under what conditions.  I saw SSA's plaque.

I've heard that people in IBM's beta programs are not even allowed to
mention to others that they are in IBM's beta program.  Something about
signed confidentiality agreements.

DAsmussen@aol.com on 10/14/98 07:36:57 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet