  • Subject: RE: Certification
  • From: Neil Palmer <NeilP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 20:45:22 -0400

Exactly.  And because the PCAS400 program isn't exactly what I'd call
'foolproof' you need to have a reasonable knowledge of what's allowed
and what isn't when configuring various models. You can't rely on
PCAS400, expecially after a major announcement had been made requiring
many changes to the code.

Neil Palmer         DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
                                             AS/400~~~~~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada    ___________          ___  ~
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:   (905) 731-9202          oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com        AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server