  • Subject: RE: What is task CFINT1??
  • From: Neil Palmer <NeilP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:01:45 -0400

Have no proof, but wouldn't be surprised.  IBM isn't the only computer
company that used (still uses?) those type of tricks.

Neil Palmer         DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
                                             AS/400~~~~~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada    ___________          ___  ~
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:   (905) 731-9202          oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com        AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server