  • Subject: Re: What is task CFINT1??
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:41:03 -0400

John,

  This is a TASK so it only shows up in WRKSYSACT.

  I found out some more of this things responsibilities as well.  It is
also the performance adjuster.  It turns out that in V3R7 there is a
problem where it gobbles mucho cpu when doing that.  Current CUM fixes
it (as does V4.anything) but the customer here is 'not current' (I'll
leave it at that).

  Turning off the performance adjustment solved our problem (for now).

  Larry Bolhuis
  Arbor Solutions, Inc
  lbolhui@ibm.net