  • Subject: RE: Software Subscription Question
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:17:13 -0600

I see nothing in announcement letter 398-041 that says the offer has
been withdrawn, and a search on 398-041 produces no other announcement
letters saying they replace or supersede 398-041, so the free V4 to V4
LPP offer for users of V4R1 (prior to 98/02/27) should still apply.

Septemer 30th is when the special transition offer expires, so if you
don't take advantage of it prior to the end of September you will have
to pay for V3 to V4 LPP upgrades (but with a 15% discount until December
available).

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com