  • Subject: Re: Ideas on cutting run time
  • From: "Kathleen Kostuck" <kkostuck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 14:16:24 -0500

Mark,

Patrick has some good pointers that should help if you aren't using them
already. I only have one other suggestion.  If you have a high percentage
of records that you are testing and skipping in the RPG, include an OPNQRYF
with QRYSLT on those condition in your jobstream preceding this program.

HTH,

Kathleen Kostuck
pager (414) 402-0820       fax (414) 495-4986
kkostuck@execpc.com
AS400 Solutions
Secretary - Wisconsin Midrange Computer Professionals Association

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com