  • Subject: RE: More on NT Was: SAP on NT
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:31:51 -0600

Years from now it will probably surface that Saddam Hussein secretly
purchased a large block of Microsoft shares from Bill Gates back in the
mid 90's !

(Note to Microsoft legal dept.  It's a JOKE.  Something that's supposed
to be funny !  Unlike something that's unintentionally funny, like NT
Security !).

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com