  • Subject: FYI - Press Inquiry: AS/400 Tenth Anniversary.
  • From: mcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:12:41 -0500

FYI - Hope this is not out of line but as you can read below ComputerWorld
is doing an article on the AS/400's 10th anniversary. I have spoken to
Jaikumar.  He has asked if I could assist him in getting some more opinions
for his article.   Since there is no shortage of opinions here I thought I
would post his email to me on the list! :-)  Please feel free to contact
him at the phone number or at the email address jaikumar_vijayan@cw.com.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mike Crump/IS/Ball-Foster on 07/01/98