  • Subject: RE: WANTED - RPG TALENT--Global issue We need to Act on this
  • From: "MCPARTLAND, Stan" <stanley.mcpartland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 11:44:49 -0700

Don't forget the object based architecture.  Many recent graduates are
amazed to learn how object oriented the AS/400 is.

Regards,
Stan

Stanley A. McPartland
Bently Nevada Corporation
1617 Water St; Minden, NV  89423  USA
Voice: (702) 782-9339  Fax: (702) 782-1382
E-mail: stanley.mcpartland@bently.com