 Okay,

        So this rasies an interesting question. Does one need to apply
the latest V3R7 CUM Package to there V4R1 system to ensure that they
get all of the necessary LPP PTF's. Maybe you need V3R7, V4R1, and V4R2
CUM Packages to get a completely current V4R2 system. Ect......

        Seriously, how are these CUM tapes being built and with what these
days.

        JMS