  • Subject: re: CODE/400
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:56:56 -0500

There is an EDLIN like utility for the 400 it is QUSRTOOL(V3R6,V3R7,V4R1).
EDTF, it alows you to edit a database file(SRC) or eve a file in the IFS.
Too bad it is a "C" program.  But wait there's more you can download a
PTF(big) that
has the programs compiled for you.
V3R6-SF32208
V3R7-SF38832
V4R1-SF41518

It work great for thos times that you do't have *any* editor.

Bryan Dietz

Buck Calabro <mcalabro@commsoft.net> on 03/04/98 09:55:50 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com