  • Subject: RE: RE: System/34
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:18:06 -0700

Pedro,

I'm aware that NT can support over 200 users, and can (often) run 24
hours a day.
I was just trying to rattle Don's chain and made that comment with
tongue firmly planted in cheek, not with my head firmly stuck up my a**
!     :-)

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\