  • Subject: RE: win95 file transfer
  • From: Mark Welte <MWelte@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:42:00 -0500

We had a similar problem. The only difference is the way we connect
(via AnyNet). I called IBM tech support. They had me add a
communications entry to the QCMN subsystem (ADDCMNE). The attributes
are:

Device: *APPC
Mode: QSERVER
Job Description: *USRPRF
Library: <<BLANK>>
User: *SYS
Max Active: 0

It worked for us! I don't think I even had to end the subsystem.

HTH,
Mark Welte
Denso Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc.