  • Subject: RE: Client Access problem with service pack SF45545
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:33:07 -0600

One of our programmers just loaded SF45545 yesterday and complained
about this behaviour to me this morning.  I've reported it to IBM - will
update when I have news.

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com