  • Subject: RE: Parms & CGI Programming
  • From: Michael Gibbons <bmis04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:50:17 -0400

hi carol,

Thanks for answering. I am using an RPG ILE program and tried to retrieve the
Query_String using the GetEnv api but nothing comes back. Am I maybe missing
something in the html for the page the link is on? An instructor at the Boston
Common said you can pass parms by doing something like
http://-----PGMA.PGM?parm1+parm2 but i never got what you have to do to receive
this in a program. Any Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance