  • Subject: Re: CPF1269
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:11:14 -0700

Marty !

715 is "Neither password nor user ID was provided"...

Chuck

--
Chuck

 _/         _/    _/   _/    _/   _/         _/   _/ CLEWIS@IQUEST.NET

Home page at: http://www.bizcom.com/chucklewis

"The opinions that are shown, are exclusively my own. All my own, all my

own..." and NOT my employer's (with apologies to Emerson, Lake and
Palmer)...