  • Subject: MIDRANGE-L Buttons at San Antonio
  • From: Pete Massiello <PMassiello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 08:03:29 -0400

Sorry if this has been already covered.  My ISP recently got hacked,
and was sending 1000s of Spams a day out, and they had to shutdown to
update their security.  So if this has been already covered, send me the
S/36 RPG II program for punishment.

   Have we determined who is going to San Antonio?  Are we having a BOF
any night?

   For those of you who haven not yet gotten a MIDRANGE-L button, I
still have a bunch of MIDRANGE-L buttons left.  Please stop by my booth
at the COMMON Expo and I will be glad give you a button ( you must
introduce yourself, as I like to be able to place a face with the name).
Since there will be four of us at the booth, I will be the one with the
dark hair and mustache.

   We are booth 129, When you enter the exhibition center, bear to your
left and we are against the wall about 5 booths down.

   In Atlanta, we had a BOF and it was really great to meet everyone, I
hope someone is willing to organize one this year (hint hint).

--
Pete Massiello
OS Solutions International