  • Subject: RE: DATE fields in RPG-IV
  • From: Bob Cozzi <BobCozzi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 19:20:36 -0500

Chris,

>My point is that unless you were in the confessional when the developer
>confessed his sin of pride, you don't know what his motivation is.

Uh, actually Chris, I was on a conference call last year with several
individuals. One of whom was the developer/planner for date fields. Based
on that conversation and subsequent ones I have had, I stand by my
statements.  I don't usually finger point, and since I was asked not to
disclose the details of the conversation, I won't.  I mean Chris, what's
your point? Do you think I'm making this stuff up?

Bob Cozzi
Bob@RPGIV.COM
www.rpgiv.com
AS/400 Books:  http://www.rpgiv.com/as400Books.html