Rushdi,

Still more on AnyNet disconnecting suddenly:

There are a couple documents that list defective PTFs. The number for v3r7
is SF98088, for v3r2 is SF98078. You can use ECS (SNDPTFORD) to get them
(as cover letters) or go to IBM's AS400 service web page

        http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/

Select 'Knowledge Base', then 'Preventive Service Planning (PSP)', then
'All Preventive Service Planning Documents by Release'.

Here are excerpts:

V3R7-SF98088
    5. 96/12/31 DEFECTIVE PTF: SF37470
                LICENSED PROGRAM = 5716SS1
                APAR NUMBER: SA61334

                USERS AFFECTED: All OS/400 users that have PTF SF37470
                                applied.
                RECOMMENDATION: Apply the fixing PTF SF38403 or remove
                                PTF SF37470.
                                SF38406 is included in cumulative PTF
                                package C7105370.

    2. 96/11/13 DEFECTIVE PTFs: MF13549 & MF13980
                LICENSED PROGRAM = 5716999
                APAR NUMBER: MA14962

                USERS AFFECTED: All OS/400 Advanced Program to Program
                                Communications (APPC) over Transmission
                                Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
                                (TCP/IP) AnyNet/400 users with PTFs
                                MF13549 or MF13980 applied.
                                  unexpectedly.
                RECOMMENDATION: Apply the fixing LIC PTF MF14065.
                                Do not remove the defective PTFs.
                                MF14065 is included in cumulative PTF
                                package C6331370.

V3R2-SF98078
   11. 96/12/31 DEFECTIVE PTF: SF37313
                LICENSED PROGRAM = 5763SS1
                APAR NUMBER: SA60624

                USERS AFFECTED: All AS/400 users that have PTF SF37313
                                applied.
                RECOMMENDATION: Apply the fixing PTF SF38367 or remove
                                PTF SF37313.
                                SF38367 is included in cumulative PTF
                                package C7126320.

    7. 96/11/13 DEFECTIVE PTFs: MF12956, MF13550, & MF13916
                LICENSED PROGRAM = 5763999
                APAR NUMBER: MA14962

                USERS AFFECTED: All AS/400 Advanced Program to Program
                                Communications (APPC) over Transmission
                                Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
                                (TCP/IP) Anynet/400 users with PTFs
                                MF12956, MF13550 or MF13916 applied.
                                  unexpectedly.
                RECOMMENDATION: Apply the fixing LIC PTF MF14062.
                                Do not remove the defective PTFs.
                                MF14062 is included in cumulative PTF
                                package C7014320.

There's a lot more available with Preventive Service Planning-right, Neil?
Take advantage of it.

Cheers

Vernon Hamberg
Systems Software Programmer
Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
400 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55401
(612) 371-1111 x480