  • Subject: Sources for External Data Structures
  • From: "Hans Boldt" <hboldt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 08:29:38 EDT

Hi Roger!  Yes, I'm still reading this list.  (I was away for a few
weeks in May/June - I was able to escape and take a vacation!)

I'll add this suggestion to our list.  Just don't hold your breath
waiting for it, though - we have our hands full already with our next
release.  I don't want anyone to think that offering suggestions is a
waste of time.  At least one new function was added to our plan based
on a note posted here!  So we are listening.

Cheers!  Hans

Hans Boldt, ILE RPG Development, IBM Toronto Lab, hboldt@vnet.ibm.com