From: mi400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mi400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dennis Lovelady
Sent: 30 April 2010 17:05
To: 'MI Programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: Re: [MI400] QPROCT and QPRODT

I'm not convinced that MI allows such behaviour - but, as always, I'll
be
happy to be proven wrong.

I cannot imagine any reason why it would care. And your empirical evidence
of what MI does or does not allow would seem to supersede either of our
opinions. :)

But beyond that I can only leave it to the authorities. I am not privy to
nor expert in the design of the machine interface.

Dennis Lovelady
"More than half (55 percent) of women undergraduates are female."
-- About Women on Campus, newsletter published by the National