I have a problem updating a file that contains a BLOB field. I open the file that contains a BLOB and the data that is returned in the BLOB field is a block of nulls followed by *POINTER instead of the actual pointer value. The problem is when I update the record, it is being updated with a null pointer. Is there any way to get around this other than using SQL to do the update.

Allen Hartley

This thread ...