and running the program  I posted the other day over the go faster library:

DATE:  2/01/06                        List System State Programs
Page:     1

Program     Library     Release      State-Domain-Obsv-Attrib
Owner      Text
GOFSTP1     FASTERI53   V4R4M0        S     U      N
QDFTOWN    GoFaster Pgm1
GOFSTP2     FASTERI53   V4R4M0        S     U      N
QDFTOWN    GoFaster Pgm2
RDR0155     FASTERI53   V3R7M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR
RVCLNUP     FASTERI53   V3R6M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Remote-View - cleanup errors
RVGET       FASTERI53   V3R6M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Remote-View - copy screen image
RVMAIN      FASTERI53   V3R7M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Remote-View - main program
RVPROC      FASTERI53   V3R6M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Remote-View - do processing
RVSETUP     FASTERI53   V3R6M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Remote-View - install
WRKSYSACC   FASTERI53   V3R7M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Work with System Activity II - cleanup errors
WRKSYSACM   FASTERI53   V3R6M0        S     U      N
QSECOFR    Work with System Activity II - main process
Total Programs..........                  10

It looks like none of these will run at v5r4 (as I understand the new
"rules")

the fast400 program does not show as a system state program.

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates