FYI here is some valid MI code that generates those symbol table extensions
you observed:

"DIM" --- a variable can declare a DIM attribute
containing multiple lower:upper bounds, for example:

       DCL DD ABC AUTO CHAR(5) DIM(7:8, -3:6, 2:3, -4:1);

"LVL, HLL, PARENT" --- a variable can declare a LVL or
HLL attribute containing a constant character, or a
PARENT attribute containing two constant characters,
for example:

       DCL DD ABC AUTO CHAR(5) LVL("FOO");
       DCL DD DEF AUTO CHAR(5) HLL("FOO");
       DCL DD GHI AUTO CHAR(5) PARENT("FOO","BAR");

"BIT" --- a variable can declare a BIT attribute
containing a number, for example:

       DCL DD ABC AUTO CHAR(5) BIT(2);

"HLLPTR" --- a space pointer can declare a HLLPTR
attribute, for example:

       DCL SPCPTR ABC AUTO HLLPTR;

"LBLPTR, SSPPTR, PRCPTR, INVPTR" --- the following
declarations generate identical ODT entries:

       DCL PTR    ABC AUTO;
       DCL LBLPTR ABC AUTO;
       DCL SSPPTR ABC AUTO;
       DCL PRCPTR ABC AUTO;
       DCL INVPTR ABC AUTO;

"LBL" --- a LBL statement in executable code can
reference a prior branch point like this:

       HERE: CPYNV X,1;
             CPYNV X,2;
             LBL HERE;

Given the following declaration of "two-dimensional" BBB:

DCL DD AAA AUTO CHAR(24) INIT("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWX");
DCL DD BBB DEF(AAA) POS(1) CHAR(1) DIM(3,8);

The debug command DSPPGMVAR 'BBB(1,*)' will display:

And the debug command DSPPGMVAR 'BBB(*,1)' will display: