> As was my understanding.  Is Prime MI *EQ W-code

I believe it is based on W-code but I do not know to what extent (i.e.
whether it is a superset or a subset)

>>> so there are other groups involved in determining who has access to it.

> Uhhh.  Am I reading that correctly?  That even if you DID have the money
> then IBM might choose Not to sell the compiler .....

I suspect that is probably the case.  If it is only available on a
restricted basis (there is a name for that category of product but I can't
recall it) then somebody writes the Ts and Cs that determines who is
licensed.  Since Software Group "own" the W-code definition, I have to
believe that they would also want a say in the process.  Why wouldn't they?

Jon Paris
Partner400