I've just copied this program to our 400 (v5r2), compiled it, and ran it
successfully without having to change it to system state.

Is this normal at v5r2?

I used the compiler from Leif Svalgaard's web site (listed in the "MI
COMMON handout.doc" document).

Cheers,
Steve

Dave McKenzie <davemck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 13/02/2004 02:05:00

Please respond to MI Programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <mi400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    mi400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx