The _CRTS allows to create a (user) space in USER DOMAIN. It returns a SYP
to this newly created object.

Then _SETSPPFP should set a SPP to this space but it seems to address an
area in the PCS instead.

I've tried with procptr, redefinitions of pointers, etc. but unsuccesfully.

Where am I wrong?

Giuseppe Costagliola
gcosta@sidin.it

d MatPco          PR              *   ExtProc('_PCOPTR')
d  Pco            s               *
d  PcoPtr         s               *   dim(8) based(Pco)

d CrtS            PR                  ExtProc('_CRTS')
d  SpcPtr                         *
d  Crt_Tmplt                      *   value

d SetSppFp        PR              *   ExtProc('_SETSPPFP')
d  SysPtr                         *

. . .
. . .

d Spc             s           4096    based(SpcPtr)

 /free

  Pco = Matpco;

  Crt_Obj_Type = x'19';
  Crt_Obj_STyp = x'34';
  Crt_Obj_Name = 'USERSPACE';
  Crt_Context = PcoPtr(5);   // QTEMP

  CrtS (SpcPtr:%addr(Crt_Tmplt));  // returns a SYP to 1934USERSPACE
  SpcPtr = SetSppFp(SpcPtr);         // address to PCS

 /end-free