I still believe the question below is appropriate to this list, because I
just don't see how You can thwart an MI hacker using an HLL...  I defer to
the moderators, of course.. and icbw, being fairly lame at MI.

Fwiw, (from M-L Tech List), this is the reason I thought to ask the question
'bout 6 months back...: