Just for my own understanding, isn't it problematic trying to view such
characters on a terminal (or printer or emulator or...)? I wouldn't think it
had so much to do with "AS/400" or "5250" as it has to do with the specific
character set being used by the specific device. Move over to a device on the
next desk and view the same data via STRCPYSCN and you can easily see different
characters for the same hex values.

No?

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/