Joe,

>They look to be stored by workstation, and every once in
>a while it would be nice to access the SQL session from a different
>workstation.

While others have already pointed out where they are stored, I thought I'd
expound on another point.

As long as a given user ID never runs STRSQL on more than one session at a time,
it will not be device ID specific.  Whatever device you next start and stop it
from will have the previous saved session.

As soon as you run two concurrent STRSQL sessions (for the same user ID), it
starts keeping multiple copies which are unique to the device.  From then on
you'll always have them unique by device.

To return to having the session history follow you to different device IDs, you
need to delete the associated objects in QRECOVERY.

Doug