Greetings all,

I am in the process of creating an MI program calling QSNDDTAQ which must
function as a CPP. Unfortunately, QSNDDTAQ does not accept the standard
error parameter  like most other API's and this results in bombing whenever
an error occurs. I can write my CPP in CL and do a MONMSG, but I would like
to catch the error in my MI program and have it send an escape message of
its own (preferably resending the message from QSNDDTAQ). Can anybody shed
any light on this problem?

Regards,
Bert Veening

-------------------------------------
The information included in this message is personal and/or confidential and
intended exclusively for the addressees as stated. This message and/or the
accompanying documents may contain confidential information and should be
handled accordingly. If you are not the intended reader of this message, we
urgently request that you notify Centric immediately and that you delete
this e-mail and any copies of it from your system and destroy any printouts
immediately.
It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the information in
this e-mail to third parties without obtaining prior permission from
Centric. We expressly point out that there are risks associated with the use
of e-mail. Centric and the companies within the group shall not accept any
liability whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail. Legally
binding obligations can only arise for Centric by means of a written
instrument, signed by an authorized representative of Centric.