  • Subject: MI information (was: save files)
  • From: "Hall, Philip" <phall@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:37:47 -0500

A must read is Leif's on going (and life's work !) eBook at

        http://www.iseries.org

Also, a year or so ago I started to try and annotate MI listings that were
posted this list, but the MI listings stopped. However, you can send a email
to;

        phall@spss.com

With the subject of

        MIHelperBundle

A automailer will send you what was available when I gave up... You can also
click the following link to generate a email with the correct subject;

        mailto:phall@spss.com?subject=MIHelperBundle

--phil