Version 1 program templates define a BIN(2) field for the number of MI
instructions - so I would think that the theoretical max. is 64K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leif Svalgaard [mailto:leif@leif.org]
Sent: 10 May 2001 17:19
To: MI400@midrange.com
Subject: Re: MI maximum

----- Original Message -----
From: <Gene_Gaunt@ReviewWorks.com>
To: <MI400@midrange.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:18 AM
Subject: MI maximum

> What is the maximum number of MI instructions and dictionary entries per
> program?

since ODT entries and branch point numbers are 16 bits long, I presume
the answer would be 32K. Don't know for sure though.

+---
| This is the MI Programmers Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to MI400@midrange.com.

Copyright. Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. - 117 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M
5DY UK Branch No 1185: Tel: 020 7265 6200

This message (including any attachments) is intended for the person(s) or
organisation(s) named above.  It is confidential and may be legally privileged
or protected by law.  Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any part is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
virus free.  No responsibility is accepted by Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. for
any loss or damage in any way arising from its use.

No message or attachment is to be legally binding upon Assicurazioni Generali
S.p.A. unless evidenced by the written authority of two duly authorised
representatives.
+---