  • Subject: RE: Generate a screen print like "Print-Key"- Function
  • From: "Richard Jackson" <richardjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:47:45 -0600

QCLCLCPR is the program that processes CL command processing programs or
program calls - I don't rmember which one.  This isn't a program to do print
keys.

Hacking OS programs is fun but not easily taught on a mailing list.  Except
for Leif's on line book, I'm not aware of any organized books on hacking 400
programs.

Richard Jackson