  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: accessing qtemp files from another job
  • From: "Richard Jackson" <richardjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:15:44 -0600

I meant MI too.  I have seen your other posts, I know you weren't born last
night :)

In my opinion, this is probably not the right project for a first-MI
program.  All security-breaking projects are delicate.

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
http://www.richardjacksonltd.com
Voice: 1 (303) 808-8058