From: owner-mi400@midrange.com [mailto:owner-mi400@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of shahar mor
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 1:11 PM
To: MI400@midrange.com
Subject: Object comparision

Hi all,

i'm using vision for high availability between 2
machines. The product is good however i came across a
situation where specific display file was different
between the production and the backup machine(level
check).

And for the question: is there a an elegant way to
compare 2 objects on 2 different as400 ? (objects for
me is display files and phisical files)

Important: in phisical files i want to compare the
attributes and not the data

Any comments are welcomed

=====
Shahar mor