  • Subject: Re: PTF : "OSP ENHANCED WORSTATION API"
  • From: "JeanMichel" <jmpenasse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:57:05 +0200

Both APIs QWSRTVOI/QWSSPRST are great. We have a tool which interface sreen
I/O to dynamically (no src changes needed) add more functions to old
programs (like sensitive help, lookup window returning selected values,
changing display constants, changing fields locations, attributes, hidding
fields ...).
To do so we have intensive use of system programs and others objects. So we
are very concerned by all new "workstation" API who can help us to work at
higher level than 30 (without changing programs to system state ;-) )
We will be very interested in some kind of "exit program" enabling to
intercept 5250 datastream between QT3REQIO and other FM functions.
Does it exist ?

Jean-Michel Penasse
EXPERIA Europe
jmpenasse@experia.com