Here is an MI Instruction Set Table. It does not cover some of the newest
operations, and some older ones may been removed. Copy the text to
the clipboard, then paste it into Notepad or use a fixed format font.

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ADDLC    | Add Logical Character   | Sum          CHARVF
|
|   IBS    |                         | Addend 1     CHARF
|
|          |                         | Addend 2     CHARF
|
|          |                         | All same length <= 256              ?
|
|   4 ext  |                         | ZNTC NTZNTC ZC NTZC

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ADDN     | Add Numeric             | Sum          NUMV
|
|   IBSR   |                         | Addend 1     NUM
|
|          |                         | Addend 2     NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| AND      | And Bytes               | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|   IBS    |                         | Source 1     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Source 2     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Longer of 2 sources, then place in
|
|          |                         | result, pad X'00' or truncate
|
|   2 ext  |                         | ZER NZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| B        | Branch                  | Target       BP, INSPTR, IDL elem

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CIPHER   | Cipher                  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Control      CHAR(32)V
|
|          |                         | Source       SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CIPHERKY | Cipher Key              | Result       CHAR(8)V
|
|          |                         | Control      CHAR(64)V
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR(8)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPBLA   | Compare Bytes Left-     | Compare 1    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|   IB req | Adjusted                | Compare 2    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|          |                         | Shorter of 2 compare operands
|
|          |                         | Stops on 1st unequal byte
|
|   3 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPBLAP  | Compare Bytes Left-     | Compare 1    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|   IB req | Adjusted with Pad       | Compare 2    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|          |                         | Pad          CHAR(1), NUM(1)
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|          |                         | Shorter of 2 compare operands
|
|          |                         | Stops on 1st unequal byte
|
|   3 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPBRA   | Compare Bytes Right-    | Compare 1    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|   IB req | Adjusted                | Compare 2    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|          |                         | Shorter of 2 compare operands
|
|          |                         | Stops on 1st unequal byte
|
|   3 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPBRAP  | Compare Bytes Right-    | Compare 1    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|   IB req | Adjusted with Pad       | Compare 2    CHAR, NUM             S0
|
|          |                         | Pad          CHAR(1), NUM(1)
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|          |                         | Shorter of 2 compare operands
|
|          |                         | Stops on 1st unequal byte
|
|   3 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPNV    | Compare Numeric Values  | Compare 1    NUM
|
|   IB req |                         | Compare 2    NUM
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   4 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ UNOR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CAI      | Compute Array Index     | Index        BIN(2)V
|
|          |                         | Subscript A  BIN(2)
|
|          |                         | Subscript B  BIN(2)
|
|          |                         | Dimension    BIN(2)C, IMM(2)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMF1     | Compute Mathematical    | Result       NUMV
|
|   IB     | Function using 1 Input  | Control      CHAR(2)
|
|          |                         | Source       NUM
|
|?  2 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMF2     | Compute Mathematical    | Result       NUMV
|
|   IB     | Function using 2 Inputs | Control      CHAR(2)
|
|          |                         | Source 1     NUM
|
|          |                         | Source 2     NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CAT      | Concatenate             | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|          |                         | Source 1     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Source 2     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Length of result, pad X'40' or
|
|          |                         | truncate

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTBC    | Convert BSC to          | Result       CHARV
|
|   IB     | Characters              | Control      CHAR(3)VF
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR
|
|   3 ext  |                         | CR SE TR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTCB    | Convert Characters to   | Result       CHARV
|
|   IB     | BSC                     | Control      CHAR(3)VF
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR
|
|   2 ext  |                         | SE RO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTCH    | Convert Characters to   | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|          | HEX                     | Source       CHAR  [0-9A-F]        S0
|
|          |                         | Length of result, pad X'00'

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTCM    | Convert Characters to   | Result       CHARV
|
|   IB     | Multi-leaving Remote    | Control      CHAR(13)VF
|
|          | Job Entry Format        | Source       CHAR
|
|   2 ext  |                         | SE RO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTCN    | Convert Characters to   | Result       NUMV, DTAPTR-NUM
|
|          | Numeric                 | Source       CHAR, DTAPTR-CHAR
|
|          |                         | Attributes   CHAR(7), DTAPTR-CHAR(?)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTCS    | Convert Characters to   | Result       CHARV
|
|   IB     | SNA Format              | Control      CHAR(15)V
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR
|
|   2 ext  |                         | SE RO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTDFFP  | Convert Decimal Form to | Result       FLOATV
|
|          | Floating-Point          | Dec.exponent PKD, ZND
|
|          |                         | Dec.mantissa PKD, ZND

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTEFN   | Convert External Form   | Result       NUMV, DTAPTR-NUM
|
|          | to Numeric Value        | Source       CHAR, DTAPTR-CHAR
|
|          |                         | Mask         CHAR(3),DTAPTR-CHAR(3),*

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTFPDF  | Convert Floating-Point  | Dec.exponent PKDV, ZNDV
|
|   R      | to Decimal Form         | Dec.mantissa PKDV, ZNDV
|
|          |                         | Source       FLOAT

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTHC    | Convert HEX to          | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|          | Characters              | Source       CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Length of result, pad X'F0'

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTMC    | Convert Multi-leaving   | Result       CHARV
|
|   IB     | Remote Job Entry Format | Control      CHAR(6)VF
|
|          | to Characters           | Source       CHAR
|
|   2 ext  |                         | SE RO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTNC    | Convert Numeric to      | Result       CHARV, DTAPTR-CHARV
|
|          | Characters              | Source       NUM, DTAPTR-NUM
|
|          |                         | Attributes   CHAR(7), DTAPTR-CHAR(7)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CVTSB    | Convert SNA Format to   | Result       CHARV
|
|   IB     | Characters              | Control      CHAR(14)V
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR
|
|   3 ext  |                         | SE RO EC

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBTLLS | Copy Bits with Left     | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV
|
|          | Logical Shift           | Source       CHAR, NUM, IMM(1)
|
|          |                         | Shift        CHAR(2)F, IMM(2)
|
|          |                         | Length of receiver, pad B'0'

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBTRLS | Copy Bits with Right    | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV
|
|          | Logical Shift           | Source       CHAR, NUM, IMM(1)
|
|          |                         | Shift        CHAR(2)F, IMM(2)
|
|          |                         | Length of receiver, pad B'0'

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBLA   | Copy Bytes Left-Adjusted| Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,          S0
|
|          |                         |              DTAPTR-CHARV,-NUMV    S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR, NUM,            S0
|
|          |                         |              DTAPTR-CHAR,-NUM      S0
|
|          |                         | Shorter of two operands

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBLAP  | Copy Bytes Left-Adjusted| Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,          S0
|
|          | with Pad                |              DTAPTR-CHARV,-NUMV    S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR, NUM,            S0
|
|          |                         |              DTAPTR-CHAR,-NUM      S0
|
|          |                         | Pad          CHAR(1), NUM(1)
|
|          |                         | Length of receiver, pad

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBOLA  | Copy Bytes with Overlap | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,          S0
|
|          | Left-Adjusted           | Source       CHAR, NUM,            S0
|
|          |                         | Shorter of two operands

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBOLAP | Copy Bytes with Overlap | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,          S0
|
|          | Left-Adjusted with Pad  | Source       CHAR, NUM,            S0
|
|          |                         | Pad          CHAR(1), NUM(1)
|
|          |                         | Length of receiver, pad

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBREP  | Copy Bytes Repeatedly   | Receiver     CHARVF, NUMV,         S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHARF, NUM,           S0
|
|          |                         | Length of receiver

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBRA   | Copy Bytes Right-       | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,          S0
|
|          | Adjusted                |              DTAPTR-CHARV,-NUMV    S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR, NUM,            S0
|
|          |                         |              DTAPTR-CHAR,-NUM      S0
|
|          |                         | Shorter of two operands

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBRAP  | Copy Bytes Right-       | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,          S0
|
|          | Adjusted with Pad       |              DTAPTR-CHARV,-NUMV    S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR, NUM,            S0
|
|          |                         |              DTAPTR-CHAR,-NUM      S0
|
|          |                         | Pad          CHAR(1), NUM(1)
|
|          |                         | Length of receiver, pad

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYHEXNN | Copy Hex Digit Numeric  | Receiver     CHARV, NUMV,
|
|          | to Numeric              | Source       CHARF, NUM,

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYHEXNZ | Copy Hex Digit Numeric  | Receiver     CHARVF, NUMV
|
|          | to Zone ?               | Source       CHARF, NUM

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYHEXZN | Copy Hex Digit Zone to  | Receiver     CHARVF, NUMV
|
|          | to Numeric              | Source       CHARF, NUM

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYHEXZZ | Copy Hex Digit Zone to  | Receiver     CHARVF, NUMV
|
|          | to Zone                 | Source       CHARF, NUM

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYNV    | Copy Numeric Value      | Receiver     NUMV, DTAPTR-NUMV
|
|   IBR    |                         | Source       NUM, DTAPTR-NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DIV      | Divide                  | Quotient     NUMV
|
|   IBSR   |                         | Dividend     NUM
|
|          |                         | Divisor      NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DIVREM   | Divide with Remainder   | Quotient     NUMV
|
|   IBSR   |                         | Dividend     NUM
|
|          |                         | Divisor      NUM
|
|          |                         | Remainder    NUMV
|
|   3 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| EDIT     | Edit                    | Result       CHARV, DTAPTR-CHARV
|
|          |                         | Source       NUM, DTAPTR-NUM
|
|          |                         | Mask         NUM, DTAPTR-NUM

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| EXCHBY   | Exchange Bytes          | Source 1     NUMV, CHARVF
|
|          |                         | Source 2     NUMV, CHARVF
|
|          |                         | Same length

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XOR      | Exclusive Or Bytes      | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|   IBS    |                         | Source 1     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Source 2     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Longer of 2 sources, then place in
|
|          |                         | result, pad X'00' or truncate
|
|   2 ext  |                         | ZER NZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ECSCAN   | Extended Character Scan | Result       BINV, BINA
|
|   IB req |                         | Base         CHAR
|
|          |                         | Compare      CHAR
|
|          |                         | Mode         CHAR(1)
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   3 ext  |                         | POS ZER EC

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| EXTREXP  | Extract Exponent        | Result       BINV
|
|   IB     |                         | Source       FLOAT
|
|   4 ext  |                         | NOR DEN INF NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| EXTRMAG  | Extract Magnitude       | Result       NUMV
|
|   IB     |                         | Source       NUM
|
| ? 4 ext  |                         | POS ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MULT     | Multiply                | Product      NUMV
|
|   IBSR   |                         | Multiplicand NUM
|
|          |                         | Multiplier   NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| NEG      | Negate Number           | Result       NUMV
|
|   IBS    |                         | Source       NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| NOT      | Not Bytes               | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|   IBS    |                         | Source       CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Length of result, pad X'00'
|
|   2 ext  |                         | ZER NZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| OR       | Or Bytes                | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|   IBS    |                         | Source 1     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Source 2     CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Longer of 2 sources, then place in
|
|          |                         | result, pad X'00' or truncate
|
|   2 ext  |                         | ZER NZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| REM      | Remainder               | Remainder    NUMV
|
|   IBS    |                         | Dividend     NUM
|
|          |                         | Divisor      NUM
|
|   3 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SCALE    | Scale                   | Result       NUMV
|
|   IBS    |                         | Source       NUM
|
|          |                         | Scale Factor BIN(2)
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SCAN     | Scan Characters         | Result       BINV, BINA
|
|   IB     |                         | Base         CHAR
|
|          |                         | Compare      CHAR
|
| ? 2 ext  |                         | POS ZER NCMP

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SCANWC   | Scan with Control       | Base Locator SPCPTR
|
|   IB     |                         | Control      CHAR(8)V
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(4)
|
|          |                         | Escape Addr  BP, INSPTR, IDL elem, *
|
|   4 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ NF

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SEARCH   | Search                  | Result       BINV, BINA
|
|   IB     |                         | Array        CHARA, NUMA
|
|          |                         | Find         CHAR, NUM
|
|          |                         | Location     BIN
|
|   2 ext  |                         | POS ZER

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETIP    | Set Instruction Pointer | Result       INSPTR
|
|          |                         | Target       BP

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SSCA     | Store and Set Compu-    | Old Attrs    CHAR(5)V
|
|   IB     | tational Attributes     | New Attrs    CHAR(5), *
|
|          |                         | Control      CHAR(5), *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SUBLC    | Subtract Logical        | Difference   CHARVF
|
|   IBS    | Character               | Minuend      CHARF
|
|          |                         | Subtrahend   CHARF
|
|          |                         | All same length <= 256             ?
|
|   3 ext  |                         | ZC NTZC NTZNTC

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SUBN     | Subtract Numeric        | Difference   NUMV
|
|   IBSR   |                         | Minuend      NUM
|
|          |                         | Subtrahend   NUM
|
|   4 ext  |                         | POS NEG ZER NAN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TSTRPLC  | Test and Replace        | Result       CHARV
|
|   IBS    | Characters              | Replacement  CHAR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TSTBUM   | Test Bits Under Mask    | Source       CHAR, NUM
|
|   IB req |                         | Mask         CHAR, NUM
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|          |                         | Same length                        ?
|
|   3 ext  |                         | ZER ONES MXD

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XLATE    | Translate               | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Position     CHAR, *               S0
|
|          |                         | Replacement  CHAR                  S0

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XLATEWT  | Translate with Table    | Result       CHARV                 S0
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Table        CHAR(256)             S0
|
|          |                         | Shorter of result and source

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TRIML    | Trim Length             | Length       NUMV
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR
|
|          |                         | Trim Char    CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| VERIFY   | Verify                  | Invalid pos. BINV, BINA
|
|   IB     |                         | Source       CHAR                  S0
|
|          |                         | Class        CHAR                  S0
|
|   2 ext  |                         | ZER POS

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPPTRA  | Compare Pointers for    | Compare 1    PTR
|
|   IB req | Object Addressability   | Compare 2    PTR
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   2 ext  |                         | EQ NEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPPTRT  | Compare Pointer Types   | Compare      PTR
|
|   IB req |                         | Type         CHAR(1), *
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   2 ext  |                         | EQ NEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CPYBWP   | Copy Bytes with Pointer | Receiver     CHARV, PTR
|
|          |                         | Source       CHAR, PTR, *
|
|          |                         | Shorter of receiver and source

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATCTX   | Materialize Context     | Receiver     SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Context      SYSPTR, *
|
|          |                         | Options      CHARF

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RSLVDP   | Resolve Data Pointer    | Pointer      DTAPTR
|
|          |                         | Object       CHAR(32)F, *
|
|          |                         | Program      SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RSLVSP   | Resolve System Pointer  | Pointer      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Object       CHAR(34)F, *
|
|          |                         | Context      SYSPTR, *
|
|          |                         | Authority    CHAR(2)F, *

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ADDSPP   | Add Space Pointer       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Increment    BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPPSPAD | Compare Pointers for    | Compare 1    SPCPTR, DTAPTR
|
|   IB req | Space Addressability    | Compare 2    SPCPTR, DTAPTR, NUMV,
|
|          |                         |              NUMA, CHARV, CHARA
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   4 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ UNEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CMPSPAD  | Compare Space           | Compare 1    NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|   IB req | Addressability          |              PTR, PTRA
|
|          |                         | Compare 2    NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|          |                         |              PTRDOA
|
|          |                         | Target(s)
|
|   4 ext  |                         | HI LO EQ UNEQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETDP    | Set Data Pointer        | Result       DTAPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV, CHARA

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETDPADR | Set Data Pointer        | Result       DTAPTR
|
|          | Addressability          | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV, CHARA

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETDPAT  | Set Data Pointer        | Result       DTAPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Attributes   CHAR(7)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPP   | Set Space Pointer       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|          |                         |              PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPPD  | Set Space Pointer with  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Displacement            | Source       NUMV, NUMA, CHARV,
CHARA,|
|          |                         |              PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Displacement BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPPFP | Set Space Pointer from  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Pointer                 | Source       DTAPTR, SYSPTR, SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPPO  | Set Space Pointer Offset| Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Source       BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETSPFP  | Set System Pointer from | Result       SYSPTR
|
|          | Pointer                 | Source       DTAPTR, SYSPTR, SPCPTR,
|
|          |                         |              INSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| STSPPO   | Store Space Pointer     | Result       BINV
|
|          | Offset                  | Source       SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SUBSPP   | Subtract Space Pointer  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Offset                  | Source       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Decrement    BIN

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRTS     | Create Space            | Space        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DESS     | Destroy Space           | Space        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATS     | Materialize Space       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Space        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODS     | Modify Space Attributes | Space        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     BIN, CHAR(28)

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRTINX   | Create Independent      | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          | Index                   | Template     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DESINX   | Destroy Independent     | Index        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| FNDINXEN | Find Independent Index  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Entry                   | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Argument     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| INSINXEN | Insert Independent      | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          | Index Entry             | Argument     SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODINX   | Modify Independent      | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          | Index                   | Modifs       CHAR(4)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RMVINXEN | Remove Independent      | Log          SPCPTR, *
|
|          | Index Entry             | Index        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Argument     SPCPTR

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAU    | Materialize Authority   | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Object       SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | User Profile SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAUOBJ | Materialize Authorized  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Objects                 | Object       SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAUU   | Materialize Authorized  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Users                   | Object       SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAU    | Materialize User        | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Profile                 | User Profile SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TESTAU   | Test Authority          | Result       CHAR(2)V, *
|
|   IB     |                         | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO
|
|          |                         | User Profile CHAR(2)F
|
|   2 ext  |                         | AUTH NAUTH

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPG    | Materialize Program     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Program      SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ACTPG    | Activate Program        | Program      SPCPTR, SYSPTR, PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Program      SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CALLX    | Call External           | Program      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *
|
|          |                         | Returns      IDL, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CALLI    | Call Internal           | Entry Point  ENTRY
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *
|
|          |                         | Return       INSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CLRIEXIT | Clear Invocation Exit   |

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DEACTPG  | De-Activate Program     | Program      SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| PEND     | Program End             |

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODASA   | Modify Automatic        | Storage      PTRDO, *
|
|          | Storage Allocation      | Size         BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RTX      | Return from External    | Return       BIN(2), *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETALLEN | Set Argument List       | Arguments    OL
|
|          | Length                  | Length       BIN

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETIEXIT | Set Invocation Exit     | Program      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| STPLLEN  | Store Parameter List    | Length       BINV

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XCTL     | Transfer Control        | Program      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Arguments    OL, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPRATR | Materialize Process     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Process      SYSPTR, *
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| WAITTIME | Wait on Time            | Wait         CHAR(16)

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATEXCPD | Materialize Exception   | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Description             | Description  EXCM
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MODEXCPD | Modify Exception        | Description  EXCM
|
|          | Description             | Modifs       SPCPTR, CHAR(2)C
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RETEXCPD | Retrieve Exception Data | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| RTNEXCP  | Return from Exception   | Invocation   SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Options      CHAR(1)F

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SNSEXCPD | Sense Exception         | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Description             | Invocation   SPCPTR
|
|          | Description             | Exception    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SIGEXCP  | Signal Exception        | Signal       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Exception    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| TESTEXCP | Test Exception          | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Description  EXCM

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRTQ     | Create Queue            | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DEQ      | Dequeue                 | Prefix       CHARVF
|
|   IB     |                         | Message      SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|   2 ext  |                         | DQ NDQ

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| DESQ     | Destroy Queue           | Queue        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ENQ      | Enqueue                 | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Prefix       CHAR
|
|          |                         | Message      SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATQAT   | Materialize Queue       | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Attributes              | Queue        SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATQMSG  | Materialize Queued      | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Messages                | Queue        SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Selection    CHAR(16)

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| CRMD     | Compute Resource        | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Management Data         | Source       SPCPTR
|
|          |                         | Control      CHAR(8)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| ENSOBJ   | Ensure Object           | Object       SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAGAT  | Materialize Access      | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Group Attributes        | Access Group SYSPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATRMD   | Materialize Resource    | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Management Data         | Control      CHAR(8)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| SETACST  | Set Access State        | Template     SPCPTR

`----------'-------------------------'--------------------------------------
-'

.----------.-------------------------.--------------------------------------
-.
| OPCODE   | Name                    | Operands and Conditions

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| LOCK     | Lock Objects            | Objects      SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| LOCKSL   | Lock Space Location     | Location     PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Lock Type    CHAR(1)

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATAOL   | Materialize Allocated   | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Object Locks            | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATDRECL | Materialize Data Space  | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Record Locks            | Selection    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATOBJLK | Materialize Object      | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Locks                   | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPRLK  | Materialize Process     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Locks                   | Process      SYSPTR, *

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATPRECL | Materialize Process     | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Record Locks            | Selection    SPCPTR

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| MATSELLK | Materialize Selected    | Result       SPCPTR
|
|          | Locks                   | Object       SYSPTR, PTRDO

|----------+-------------------------+--------------------------------------
-|
| XFRLOCK  | Transfer Object Lock    | Process      SYSPTR
|
|          |                         | Template     SPCPTR

-|
| UNLOCK   | Unlock Object           | Template     SPCPTR

-|
| UNLOCKSL | Unlock Space Location   | Space        PTRDO
|
|          |                         | Lock Type    CHAR(1)

-'
+---