Hi list
I had an interesting question asked by a new employee. They were writing a
report for an end user and asked me how to link the files. I rattled it off
because I use those files a lot but he Asked if there was something that
showed how the files linked to each other. I didn't know of anything but I
thought I would ask. I use the fildef file but it doesn't contain this kind
of information. Does anyone know of something like this? Thanks everyone

Jeff Williams

This thread ...